Sunday 22 May 2016

I'm Becoming A Polygamist

Bill Shorten will appoint an LGBTI Commissioner should he win office. This will cost $1.4 million over four years; $200,000 year one and $400,000 year two onwards. The appointee will be tasked with being a “champion” of the community’s rights. The LGBTI Discrimination Commissioner will be appointed to Australian Human Rights Commission. 

In announcing this, our lesbian senator Penny Wong said, "An LGBTI Discrimination Commissioner will ensure lesbian, gay, transgender and intersex Australians can feel safer, more secure and more included in Australian society. 

“The Commissioner will address structural discrimination, work towards ensuring our schools, workplaces, and communities are free from discrimination."

Penny Wong said, "love is love." We are here because we reject hatred, we reject bigotry and we reject discrimination."

They don't. This would prove it. 

I've been giving this a lot of thought. I will become a polygamist. I shall have two husbands. One old and extremely rich. The other closer to my age. Someone who likes doing the things I like to do. Best of both worlds; someone to have fun with and someone to bankroll me. 

I'll love them both equally of course. I will be demand my rights. I know I can rely on Penny to go into bat for me. After all as she said "love is love". In this new Penny World the traditional idea of love between a man and a woman to produce children is just so yesterday. So why should those seeking to have two husbands be discriminated against. After all it is a relationship between a woman and a man. 

I wonder if Penny will defend me against the hatred that will be directed toward me. Will she decry the bigotry when I am accused of being immoral? Will she demand the appointment of a Commissioner to help stamp out the hatred and the discrimination? Will she support my plan to educate our children and the community on the imperatives of embracing my lifestyle choice? She said, “We are here because we reject hatred, we reject bigotry and we reject discrimination." Remember 'love is love.'

Do you think she would stand up for me if I went ahead with my plan? Will she fight for my rights because they differ from hers?  To quote one of my favourite Pommy sayings, "eck is like."

I don't care how people live their lives as long as they don't interfere with mine or hurt others. However, I do get heartily sick and tired of having LGBTI stuff rammed down my throat. Now, if Labor gets in we will have a Discrimination Commission to 'police' our workplaces, our schools and our communities. Big brother is alive and well. 

Where does this stuff end? By 2050 50% of the population has to be an alternative sex practitioner? Given the indoctrination of kids in schools and the constant barrage of media reports, demands to change the law etc I’m starting to wonder. 

I'll let you know how I go with the polygamy stuff. I'm off to find my rich hubby..